Saturday, July 28, 2007


smalltown RN has a Saturday "Creative Post" so here is my submission. This is the cake i made for my daughter for her birthday. She is all into kimonos and things Japanese. So i copied this from a gift tag. I think it tasted better than it looked, but she liked it.



Also, Meow had this over at her Blog. I took the test but
I knew it already; i AM addicted to Blogging...so what! bite me...no just kidding...

82%How Addicted to Blogging Are You?

Free Online Dating from Mingle2

3 comments:

Jean-Luc Picard said...

You got the same percentage as me!

dragonflyfilly said...

ah heh heh heh! yep! kinda funny hey?

Meow (aka Connie) said...

The cake looks great ... you did a good job.
I don't know how accurate (if at all) these little quizes are ... but they ARE fun !!
Take care, Meow